Выберите Правильный Вариант.
1. The new house______next year in this street.
A) will built c) is built
B) will be built d) will be build
2. The music at the party was very loud and______from far
A) can be heard c) could be heard
B) can hear d) is heard
3. My car disappeared. It______.
A) must has been stolen c) must have been stole
B) must have been stolen d) should have been stolen
4. How many accidents______by dangerous driving nowa-
A) is caused c) are cause
B) have been caused d) are caused
5. Last night a tree______down.
A) was blown c) blown
B) is blown d) blow
6. The car______at the moment.
A) being cleaned c) is being cleaned
B) was cleaned d) was being cleaned
7. The shirts______when I came home.
A) are being washed c) were washed
B) were being washed d) are washed
8. He is not going to the party. He______.
A) haven’t been invited c) isn’t being invited
B) wasn’t been invited d) hasn’t been invited
9. Jane didn’t know which way to go. She______.
A) hadn’t been told c) isn’t told
B) hasn’t been told d) wasn’t been told
10.1______three days to write a composition.
A) was give c) has given
B) was given d) gave
11.______you speak any foreign languages?
A) are you able c) would
B) can d) should
12. We didn’t go out yesterday. We______to the theatre but
Mary caught a cold, so we decided to stay at home.
A) could has gone c) could have gone
B) would have gone d) could gone
13. You were busy all day. You______tired.
A) have to be c) must be
B) can be d) could be
14. Someone rang the doorbell but I didn’t hear it. I______
A) might have been asleep c) should have been asleep
B) could have been asleep d) must have been asleep
15. — Where is John? I can’t find him. — He______in his office.
A) might be c) would be
B) should be d) might have been
16.______a cup of coffee?
A) would like you c) would you like
B) could you like d) should you like
17. The baby is asleep. You_______shout.
A) must c) needn’t
B) mustn’t d) shouldn’t
18. John bought some bread but when he got home he found that he already had bread. So he______any bread.
A) mustn’t have bought c) shouldn’t have bought
B) needn’t have bought d) needn’t buy
19. If you behave yourself, you______go to the museum
A) must c) have to
B) can d) could
20. Please, don’t shout. The project of the country’s budget ______now by the government.
A) discusses c) is being discussed
B) is discussing d) being discussed