Выберите Правильный Вариант.
1. I______an interesting book at the moment. I’ll return it
To the library when I’ve finished.
A) read c) shall read
B) am reading d) would read
2. Your English______better.
A) is getting c) got
B) gets d) will get
3. George______to the dentist every month.
A) is going c) will go
B) goes d) has gone
4.1______to the cinema tomorrow evening.
A) am going c) is going
B) go d) has gone
5. Jane______married next month.
A) gets c) is getting
B) will get d) get
6. Do you think this team______the match?
A) wins c) shall win
B) won d) will win
7. When I______in Moscow, I______in a hospital.
A) live, work c) live, worked
B) lived, work d) lived, worked
8.1 saw John in the park. He______on the grass and
A) were sitting, reading c) was sitting, reading
B) sitting, reading d) sitting, was reading
9.1_______my textbook. Can you help me look for it?
A) has lost c) lost
B) have lost d) lose
10._______you ever been to Canada?
A) have c) did
B) has d) do
11. Why are you so dirty? What_______?
A) have you been doing c) did you do
B) were you doing d) have you done
12. It_______for two days.
A) have been snowing c) has been snowing
B) have snowed d) has snowed
13. When I arrived at the party, Helen wasn’t there. She _______home.
A) has gone c) had gone
B) have gone d) gone
14. Pete_______for 15 years when he finally gave it up.
A) have been smoking c) have smoked
B) has been smoking d) had been smoking
15. The baby began_______when his mother_______.
A) to cry, is leaving c) cry, was leaving
B) crying, left d) cried, left
16. Please remember_______the letter on your way home.
A) posting c) post
B) to post d) having posted
17. The story is so funny. We all_______when we were listening to it.
A) are laughing c) laugh
B) have laughed d) were laughing
18 The batteries in the recorder must_______every month if
You want it to work properly.
A) change c) to change
B) changing d) be changed
19. I’m afraid to take the exam because almost everybody _______it.
A) is failing c) have failed
B) has failed d) fails
20. He used_______much harder last year.
A) to work c) worked
B) working d) to working