Выберите Правильный Вариант.
1. His parents will be very glad, if she______the university.
A) has entered c) enters
B) enter d) ’11 enter
2. While Nick______his homework, his mother______on
A) did, was talking c) was doing, talked
B) did, talked d) was doing, was talking
3. When we______on holiday last year it______every day.
A) went, rained c) went, was raining
B) were going, rained d) were going, was raining
4. What is______expensive thing you’re ever bought?
A) more c) most
B) much d) the most
5.1 don’t go out______much______I used to.
A) as, as c) as, so
B) so, as d) such, as
6. It was stupid of her______out in the rain without a raincoat.
A) go c) going
B) to go d) having gone
7. You won’t pass the examination if you don’t work hard
A) enough c) so
B) well d) too
8. He has got______big feet he has difficulty finding shoes
To fit him.
A)so b)such a
9. I don’t think she would be a good teacher. She’s got ______patience with children.
A) much c) few
B) a few d) little
10. She went to the bathroom to wash______.
A) her c) —
B) herself d) oneself
11. The car and the train are______of transport.
A) a means c) the means
B) means d) a mean
12. When a child I was fond of______.
A) athletics c) the athletics
B) the athletic d) an athletics
13. I______to travel to the North Pole since I was a teenager.
A) want c) have wanted
B) am wanting d) wanted
14. We live in Moscow now but we______in Kiev.
A) were living c) used to living
B) used living d) used to live
15.1 would still have a job today if I______my work better.
A) did c) was doing
B) had done d) would do
16. When David leaves______school, he wants to study
A) -, -, — c) -, the, —
B) the, -, — d) —, the, a
17. I enjoy driving but sometimes I prefer______by other
A) to drive c) to be driven
B) drove d) be driven
18. The bad weather is said______for two days.
A) lasting c) lasted
B) last d) to last
19. "I’m not going to talk to her." "______."
A) So am I c) I am too
B) So I am d) Neither am I
20. In Los Angeles as well as in London the smog problem ______solved yet.
A) was not c) had not been
B) is being d) has not been