Выберите Правильный Вариант.
1. When you______my brother, you______him.
A) see, won’t recognize c) saw, won’t recognize
B) ’11 see, won’t recognize d) ’11 see, recognize
2. When I went out yesterday it______.
A) rained c) has been rained
B) was raining d) has rained
3. They looked bored. I don’t think they were interested in what I______.
A) said c) have said
B) say d) was saying
4. It was one______experiences of my life.
A) of the worst c) worse
B) bad d) the worst
5. My salary isn’t______high______hers.
A) so, as c) as, so
B) as, as d) as, such
6. It wasn’t polite of him______without saying thank you.
A) to leave c) having left
B) leave d) leaving
7. She can’t get married yet. She’s not old______.
A) too c) well
B) so d) enough
8. My mother really loves that film. She______it eight
A) is seeing c) sees
B) see d) has seen
9. This town isn’t very well-known and there isn’t______to
See, so______tourists come here.
A) many, few c) much, little
B) much, few d) plenty, a little
10. She got up early in the morning and dressed______to be
In time for a job.
A) her c) —
B) herself d) oneself
11. The bicycle is______of transport.
A) a means c) the mean
B) a mean d) means
12. At the faculty of______we study management as well.
A) economy c) the economics
B) economic d) economics
13. "Do you often go to a disco?" "No, it’s eight months 1 ______here."
A) went c) have gone
B) go d) am going
14. Now there are two shops near my home but there______
A) used being c) used to being
B) used to be d) is
15. She______go if they phone her.
A) has to c) ’11 have to
B) would d) would have
16. After______work my father goes home by______bus.
A) -, — c) -, the
B)the, — d)the, the
17. My car is working again because it______.
A) was repaired c) is repaired
B) has been repaired d) repairs
18. Most roads are known______impassable because of the
A) to make c) to have made
B) being made d) to have been made
19. "I am not fond of living in a big city." "_______."
A) So I am c) I am too
B) Neither am 1 d) Neither I am
20. Cars______the air quality in cities.
A) are destroyed c) are destroying
B) to destroy d) have been destroyed