Выберите Правильный Вариант.
1. If I______any help I______my friend.
A) need, phone c) ’11 need, phone
B) ’11 need, ’11 phone d) need, ’11 phone
2. At 10 o’clock tomorrow they______homework.
A) ’11 do c) do
B) ’11 be doing d) are doing
3.1_______to learn German but I’m not satisfied with my
A) tried c) try
B) have been trying d) ’11 try
4. The weather is______warm but______windy.
A) quite, rather c) rather, quite
B) quite, quite d) rather, rather
5.______more you exercise,______fitter you become.
A) a, a c) the, the
B) -, — d) a, the
6.1 was sorry______that your mother is ill.
A) to hear c) hearing
B) having heard d) heard
7. This bed is not wide______for two people to steep in.
A) too c) enough
B) so d)such
8. She______to me for nearly a month.
A) hasn’t written c) didn’t write
B) not write d) wrote
9. It has a really______experience. Afterwards everybody
A) terrified, shocked c) terrified, shocking
B) terrifying, shocking d) terrifying, shocked
10. He overslept this morning. He didn’t have time to shave
A) him c) —
B) himself d) his
11.1 like living______.
A) my own c) by myself
B) myself d) on me
12. Three days______long enough for a good holiday.
A) are c) not
B) isn’t d) not are
13. My friend no longer had his car. He______it.
A) crashed c) had crashed
B) was crashed d) has crashed
14. My sister______tennis a lot but now she plays it three
Times a week. *
A) didn’t use to play c) didn’t use playing
B) used to play d) didn’t use to playing
15. If she hadn’t helped me I______to do it.
A) failed c) had failed
B) would fail d) would have failed
16. Ken’s brother is in_______ prison, so Ken went to
______prison to visit him.
A) -,the c)the,—
B) -, — d) a, the
17. Be quiet! The programme______at the moment.
A) is recording c) is recorded
B) has been recorded d) is being recorded
18. They are expected______next week.
A) arrive c) to arrive
B) to have arrived d) to be arriving
19. "I didn’t enjoy the film much." "______."
A) Nor did I c) So did I
B) Neither I did d) So I did
20.1 don’t intend______you about my plans.
A) telling c) to tell
B) to be telling d) tell