Выберите правильный вариант.
1. I’ll phone you when I______home tonight.
A) ’11 get c) get
B) am getting d) would get
2. From 10 to 11 tomorrow they______the flat.
A) clean c) ’11 be cleaned
B) ’11 clean d) ’11 be cleaning
3. I’m sorry for the smell in my flat. It______painted.
A) was c) has been
B) is d) has
4. The car goes______well but______noisy.
A) quite, rather c) rather, quite
B) quite, quite d) rather, rather
5.______longer you speak on the telephone,______more
You have to pay.
A) -, — c) -, the
B) a, a d) the, the
6. He is difficult______.
A) to understand c) understand
B) having understood d) understanding
7. This tea is______hot to drink.
A) so c) too
B) such d)enough
8. My brother______his driving license again. It’s the second time he______it.
A) has lost, has lost c) has lost, lost
B) lost, has lost d) loses, loses
9. Why do you always look so_______? Is your life really a) boring, boring c) boring, bored b) bored, boring d) bored, bored
10. I’m trying to teach______English but I am very slow at
A) me c) mine
B) my d) myself
11. Learner drivers are not allowed to drive______.
A) on one’s own c) oneselves
B) themselves d) on their own
12. England______Germany in a volleyball match tomorrow.
A) is playing c) play
B) are playing d) played
13. When I got home I found I______my keys.
A) lost c) have lost
B) lose d) had lost
14.1 know he doesn’t smoke now but______he______?
A) did, use to smoke c) was, used to smoke
B) does, use to smoke d) is, used to smoke
15. You wouldn’t be so tired today if you______to bed when
I told you.
A) went c) had gone
B) have gone d) ’11 go
16.______United Kingdom consists of______Great Britain and______Northern Ireland.
A) the, -, — c) the, —, the
B) -, the, — d) -, -, the
17. The winning goal______by Jones.
A) is scored c) was being scored
B) scores d) was scored
18.______crime is a problem in______most big cities.
A) -,- c) -, the
B) a, — d) the, —
19. "I thought the exam was easy." "______."
A) Neither did I c) So did I
B) So am I d) So was it
20. One day my mother told me she______our house and
______somewhere else to live.
A) sells, found c) had sold, founded
B) sold, had found d) had sold, had found