Выберите Правильный Вариант.
1 He’ll send her a postcard when he______on holiday.
A) was c) ’11 be
B) were d) is
2. When you see her she______a red hat.
A) ’11 be wearing c) ’11 wear
B) wears d) wear
3.1 was astonished since I______so many people before.
A) didn’t see c) have seen
B) saw d) hadn’t seen
4. She is______intelligent but______lazy.
A) quite, rather c) rather, quite
B) quite, quite d) rather, rather
5. We stopped at_______pretty village on______way to
A) the, -, the c) a, the —
B) a, a, — d) the, a, —
6. Who was the last person______the office last night?
A) to leave c) left
B) has left d) leaving
7. That picture is______heavy to hang on the wall.
A) enough c) such
8. We______a lot of famous people in the last few weeks.
A) have met c) had met
B) met d) meet
9. I had never expected to be offered the job, I was really
______when I was offered it.
A) amazing c) more amazing
B) amazed d) less amazed
10. You are always nervous and excited. Why don’t you relax ______more?
A) you c) yourself
B) yours d) —
11. We went on holiday with some friends of______.
A) ours c) us
B) our d) him
12. Could you give me a lift? Ten kilometres______too far
For me to walk.
A) are c) is
B) not d) aren’t
13. My secretary was late for work because she______in the
A) got stuck c) had got stuck
B) has got stuck d) was getting stuck
14. I know he doesn’t go out very often these days but ______he______out a lot?
A) did, use to go c) was, used to go
B) does, use to go d) is, used to go
15. If I knew where they were, I______you there now.
A) ’11 take c) would have taken
B) would take d) took
16.______Volga is______longest river in______Russia.
A) the, the, — c) the, a, —
B) -, the, — d) -, a, —
17. You can’t get into the park after 10 p. m. because the gates ______at 10 p. m. every night.
A) is close c) close
B) are closed d) are closing
18.1 much prefer______TV to______books.
A) watching, reading c) watch, read
B) to watch, to read d) to watch, reading
19. "I didn’t know that Ann was in hospital." "______."
A) So did I c) Neither did I
B) So was she d) Neither I did
20. It would be difficult for me______the work by the weekend.
A) to have finished c) finishing
B) to finish d) finish