Выберите Правильный Вариант.
1. When I______this book, you can have it.
A) ’11 have read c) ’11 be reading
B) ‘ve read d) ’11 have been reading
2. Next week he______to London on business.
A) is going c) goes
B) is going to go d) go
3. Are you going away_______the beginning of May or
A) in, at c) at, at
B) in, in d) at, in
4.______what I said last night, I still respect you.
A) despite c) although
B) in spite d) though
5. Ann studies______than most of her groupmates.
A) hard c) harder
B) too hard d) hardly
6.1 enjoyed the football match. It was an exciting game
A) to watch c) watching
B) to watch it d) watch
7.1 haven’t seen him for______long time that I’ve forgotten what he looks like.
A) such c) so
B) such a d)enough
8. It’s the second time the car______down this month.
A) has broken c) broke
B) breaks d) breaking
9. We used to be good friends, but we hardly______see each
A) never c) ever
B) much d) any when
10. "Which of the two films did you prefer?" "Actually I didn’t like______them."
A) either of c) neither of
B) either d) neither
11. That knife is very sharp. Be careful! Don’t cut______.
A) you c) herself
B) yourself d) himself
12. Mary was______old girl when she entered the university.
A) twenty years c) twenty of years
B) twenty-year d) a twenty-year-
13. They______in the Crimea for two years when they decided to move to another place.
A) were living c) had been living
B) have lived d) have been living
14.1 know they go to the cinema quite often now but______
They______to go there two years ago?
A) were, used c) are, used
B) did, use d) do, use
15. I’ll only go if he______.
A) apologizes c) ’11 apologize
B) apologize d) is apologizing
16. Last year we visited______Netherlands and _
A) the, — c) -, the
B) -, — d) the, the
17. They were allowed to return after the bomb______safe.
A) was made c) has made
B) made d) had been made
18. We______hard since morning but we_______nearly
A) have been working, are
B) worked, were
C) have been working, have
D) worked, will be
19. "I’ve never been to England." "______."
A) Neither do I c) Neither am I
B) Neither have I d) I do too
20. Few appeared______problems finding their way around
A) to have had c) having
B) to have d) having had