Выберите правильный вариант.
1. Hurry up! If we______, we’ll be late.
A) hurry c) don’t hurry
B) not hurry d) ’11 hurry
2. This time next week he______in the Black Sea.
A) swim c) ’11 swim
B) ’11 be swimming d) swims
3. He got more and more angry.______end he just walked
Out of the room.
A) at c) at an
B) in the d) in
4. She wasn’t well, but______of this she went to work.
A) in spite c) despite
B) although d) though
5. Sorry, I’m late. It took me______to get there than I expected.
A) long c) longest
B) longer d) the longer
6. This is a very difficult question______.
A) to answer it c) to answer
B) to answer to it d) answer
7. I didn’t know you lived_______long way from the city
A) such a c) so
B) such d)enough
8. It’s the second cup of tea she______this morning.
A) has had c) has
B) to have d) is having
9 It’s crowded in here. There is hardly______to sit down.
A) nowhere c) anywhere
B) somewhere d) everywhere
10. It wasn’t a very good volleyball match.________team
A) either c) both
B) neither d) both of
11. Children! Be careful! You may fall down the stairs and kick______.
A) yourself c) themselves
‘b) you d) yourselves
12. She lives in______building.
A) twenty-storey c) a twenty-storey
B) twenty storeys d) the twenty-storey
13. My father was feeling very tired when he came home. He ______hard all day.
A) worked c) was working
B) had been working d) has worked
14.1 know this student doesn’t study hard now but_______
She______to study hard at school?
A) was, used c) is, used
B) did, use d) does, use
15. If you_____good grades at school tomorrow we______
You go out again all month.
A) ’11 get, ’11 let c) get,’11 let
B) ’11 get, let d) get, let
16. Mr. Smith reads_____Daily Telegraph But his wife reads
A)the, the c)the, —
B) -, — d) -, the
17. The decision______at this very moment.
A) is made с) is being made
B) was made d) has made
18. Obviously the population of the world________by the
A) will increase c) increase
B) increases d) will have increased
19. "I’d love a glass of juice." "______."
A) So would I c) I am also
B) So I would d) I had too
20. If we______a map with us, we______missed the turning.
A) took, haven’t c) had taken, wouldn’t have
B) had taken, hadn’t d) had taken, would not