Выберите Правильный Вариант.
1. If it is fine tomorrow, we______for a swim.
A) may go c) ought go
B) must to go d) would go
2. He said if he______her address, he would write her.
A) will find out c) found out
B) finds out d) find out
3. No matter how hard you try, you______me you’re right.
A) don’t convince c) aren’t convinced
B) won’t convince d) couldn’t convince
4. If he had asked me what to do, everything______different.
A) could be c) could have been
B) could had been d) was
5. But for the rain we______joined you.
A) would c) would had
B) would have d) would have to
6. He looks so pale as if he______Ш for a long time.
A) were ‘ c) is
B) has been d) had been
7. If only he______more, then he’d get a good mark.
A) had revised c) ‘d revise
B) revises d) ’11 revise
8-1 wish I______so busy yesterday.
A) wasn’t c) weren’t
B) hadn’t been d) hasn’t been
9- If I______better qualified, I______for the job.
A) were, would apply
B) were, would have applied
C) am, would to apply
D) was, would had applied
10. Unless we______a taxi, we will miss the train.
A) have taken c) took
B) would take d) take
11. He looked at me as if he______me.
A) wouldn’t recognize c) didn’t recognize
B) hasn’t recognized d) hadn’t recognized
12. Even if you_______me $10,000, I still______this
A) gave, don’t buy
B) give, didn’t buy
C) gave, wouldn’t buy
D) had given, wouldn’t bought
13. Unless you______borrowing money, you______in
A) will stop, will be c) will stop, are
B) stop, will be d) stop, are
14.1______you a ring as soon as I______back.
A) will give, got c) will give, get
B) give, will get d) would give, get
15. It’s very late. It’s about time we______home.
A) go c) went
B) have gone d) had gone
16. If I______you, I wouldn’t have paid so much money for
A) were c) has been
B) am d) had been
17. Assuming it’s a holiday on Monday, we______to the
A) can go c) would go
B) could go d) went
18.1 wish they______our neighbours.
A) aren’t c) don’t be
B) wasn’t d) weren’t
19.1______you stay up and watch TV tonight provided that
You______your homework first.
A) could let, finish c) let, will finish
B) will let, finish d) let, would finish
20. What______if you______Prime Minister?
A) did you do, would be c) would you do, were
B) do you do, will be d) will you do, was