Выберите Правильный Вариант.
I After a day’s work in the lab, all the______were covered
A) student’s hands c) students’ hands
B) students hands d) student’s hand
2.______people study Greek seriously while most prefer
Spanish, Italian and the like.
A) little c) many
B) few d) much of
3. We cannot believe that he is the man_______saved you
A) that c) who
B) whom d) which
4. It is the best film I______lately.
A) saw c) see
B) ‘II see d) have seen
5. Stop______that noise!
A) to make c) making
B) make d) doing
6. You have_______a driving test before you can get a licence.
A) passed c) been passed
B) to pass d) pass
7-1 won’t pay you unless you______the job.
A) don’t complete c) won’t complete
B) will complete d) complete
8- They are used______lies.
A) telling c) tell
B) to telling d) to tell
9. It_______us four hours to do all the homework.
A) wanted c) lasted
B) needed d)took
10. Don’t lie to me!_______me the truth!
A) speak c) explain
B) say d) tell
11. I’m really looking forward_______the exam.
A) to take c) to taking
B) to have taken d) taking
12. He_______! The car is not worth that much.
A) must be joking c) mustn’t joke
B) must joke d) must to joke
13. I’ve heard_______piece of_______news that might interest you.
A) an, — c) -, —
B) a, — d) the, the
14. The company had to hire a van to move_______furniture.
A) those c) a little
B) a d) another
15. Unemployment_______to record levels last month.
A) rose c) has risen
B) raised d) has raised
16. This is her bag on the table, so I suppose she_______have
A) should c) would
B) couldn’t d) must
17. You should avoid_______during the rush hour.
A) to drive c) drive
B) driving d) driven
Ig. I thanked my friends_______being so cooperative.
A) for c) on
B) of d) to
19. I’m going to England_______English.
A) for learning c) to learn
B) learning d) to be learnt
20. We went out for_______meal last night._______restaurant we went to was_______excellent place.
A) a, the, an с) а, а, а
B) the, a, an d) the, the, the
21. "Who cut your hair for you?" "Nobody. I cut it_______."
A) myself c) himself
B) herself d) yourself
22.1 have sent him two letters,_______has arrived.
A) neither c) both of which
B) neither of which d) both
23. That’s_______cheese I’ve ever tasted for a long time.
A) the best c) good
B) better d) best
24. Our jobs are different but her salary is_______as mine.
A) similar c) like
B) alike d) the same
25. Next year’s congress is going_______in New York.
A) to hold c) to be held
B) holding d) hold