Выберите Правильный Вариант.
1. If we______salt, the soup would have been tastier.
A) add c) don’t add
B) could add d) had added
2. You______better study a lot next week if you want to get
Through that exam.
A) should c) will
B) had d) must
3. Your friends won’t be late,______?
A) won’t they c) isn’t it
B) will they d) is it
4. Where is Pete? I______him today. I think he______ill.
A) haven’t seen, has fallen c) haven’t seen, fell
B) didn’t see, fell d) saw, fell
5. She speaks three languages______English.
A) besides c) edge
B) beside d) nearly
6. She______to get up at 5.30 every morning.
A) have c) has
B) must d) can
7.1 won’t speak to her until she______.
A) apologizes c) won’t apologize
B) doesn’t apologize d) apologized
8. That new job is really hard, but you’ll soon get used ______ten hours a day.
A) working c) to work
B) to working d) work
9. Could you______me a favour?
A) do c) give
B) make d) offer
10 I______taken my umbrella. There wasn’t a drop of rain
A) didn’t need c) could have
B) must have d) needn’t have
11. The driver became really______when I refused to pay.
A) anger c) more angry
B) angrily d) angry
12. I’m afraid there isn’t really______advice I can give.
A) much с) а
B) another d) an
13.1 had no idea that parking would prove so _______
A) great c) many
B) much d) few
14. My friend was______about having to sing in public.
A) bored c) tired
B) embarrassed d) useless
15. She______have thought we were out. That’s why she
Left a message.
A) must c) could
B) can d) should
16. Haven’t you finished______your house yet?
A) to build c) build
B) building d) built
17. They warned us______buying a second-hand car. It is
A) about c) for
B) against d) in
18. She is a bit lonely. She’s got nobody______.
A) to talk to c) to talk
B) talk to d) talking
19.1 saw______film last night. It was about______ soldier
A) a, the, a c) a, the, the
B) the, the, a d) the, the, the
20. I got up, shaved______, washed______, arid dressed
A) myself, -, myself c) -, myself, —
B) -, -, — d) -, -, myself
21. We spent a pleasant day by the river,_______we had a
A) where c) what
B) which d) that
22. You are______friend I’ve ever had.
A) good c) the best
B) best d) better
23. You must treat all children______and not have any favourites.
A) alike c) the same
B) like d) similar
24. If you’d______breakfast you wouldn’t be hungry now.
A) rather c) had
B) better d) eat