Выберите Правильный Вариант.
1. I hope they______this road by the time we come back
A) will have repaired c) will repair
B) would repair d) would have repaired
2. The essay is good______for the spelling mistakes.
A) apart c) unless
B) besides d) except
3. Jim suggested that I______a car.
A) should buy c) would buy
B) buying d) have bought
4. Will he arrive______time for dinner?
A) at c) to
B) with d) in
5. When oil and water mix, oil______to the top.
A) rise c) rises
B) rose d) is risen
6.______him all novelists are insignificant.
A) besides c) beside
B) near d) after
7. This blouse does not go______a pink skirt.
A) with c) up
B) to d) for
8. Are these lettuces home______or did you buy them in
A) growing c) grow
B) grown d) grew
О L Don’t suppose I could leave now,______?
A) do I c) could I
B) can I d) couldn’t I
10. Persons swimming beyond this point do so______their
A) under c) on
B) in d) at
11. The cyclist was run _____ by a motorist.
A) off c) away
B) through d) down
12. After missing a term through illness he had to work very hard to______.
A) catch up c) catch on
B) catch after d) catch in
13. There has been a sharp rise______the cost of living in
The past few years.
A) at c) on
B) of d) in
14.1 will not come to London until the bus strike_______
A) will be c) is
B) would be d) would have been
15. I don’t want anyone to overhear us, but I______you
What happened when we______alone.
A) will tell, will be c) tell, will be
B) will tell, are d) would tell, are
16. If I had a typewriter I______it myself.
A) would type c) will have typed
B) would have typed d) will type
17. The old dog just______on the grass, watching the child
Dren at play.
A) is lying C) lied
B) laid d) lie
18. There has not been a great response to the sale,______?
A) does there c) hasn’t it
B) hasn’t there d) has there
19. If I______rich, I______travel around the world.
A) were, would c) am, would
B) have been, would have d) were, would have
20. That was the time______I left him.
A) when c) —
B) where d) after which